Calendar: Form - Events
Scriptcase uses the concept of events to enable the developer to customize application code. Events allow the developer to define custom actions at a specific execution time (e.g. After a record is inserted, when it is loaded, upon submitting a form, ...) and for a specific type of application.
- onInit - This event runs when the application is loading.
- onRefresh - This event runs to reload the application page
- onValidate - This event runs by clicking on the validation (OK, Update, Insert, Delete, Filter) depending on application.
- onBeforeInsert - This event runs after the insertion.
- onAfterInsert - This event runs after the insertion.
- onBeforeUpdate - This event runs before updating a record.
- onAfterUpdate - This event runs after updating a record.
- onBeforeDelete - This event is executed before the deletion.
- onAfterDelete - This event runs after the deletion.
- onLoad - This event occurs when the page is loaded, ie when navigating from one record to another, clicking on the buttons (new, insert, etc. earlier.)
Any event can use pre-defined functions (macros) that are available in Scriptcase. These functions are called "Scriptcase Macros".