Calendar: Form Fields - Image(Database)
Image1: General Settings
- Data Type - Defines the field type. Fields type Image (Field Name) uses server stored images in the.
Note that the images are stored in the database as text.
- Label - Field title in application. For
example: a field is defined as client_name_fld in the table is displayed as Client Name.
- Max File Size - Defines maximum field length.
- Image Border - Image border width in pixels.
- Image Height - Defines the image display height in pixels.
- Image Width - Defines the Image display width in pixels.
- Maintain Aspect - Maintains the image aspect ratio when resizing it. It´s used in conjunction with
Image Height and Image Width.
- Open in Another Window - Displays the original image in another browser window.
- Display link only - Displays only a link in the field with the image name. The link will open in a (pop-up) window with the image in its original size (without redirection).
- Disable Field - Define whether the field will be disabled in "insert mode", "update mode" or in "insert and update mode".
- HTML Type - HTML object used to display the field on generated form.
- SQL Type - Define the field type in the database.
Defines the CSS values for fields individually.
Figure 1: CSS Definition interface.
- Font - Used to select the font type that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size - Used to select the font size that will be applied to the application object.
- Font Color - Used to select the color to be applied to the font using a color palette.
- Background color - Used to select the color that applies to the background of the application title using a color palette.
- Bold - Used to apply bold type to the font.
- Underlined - Used to apply an underlined type to the font.
- Border Size - Used to increase the border size of the title.
- Border Color - Used to select the border color to be applied to the title using a color palette.
- Horizontal Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (left, right, center or justify).
- Vertical Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width - Sets the title width.
- Height - Sets the title height.
Object Input CSS
Documents the application. Create on-line instructions, describe business rules and save comments in the System Help to allow users to better understand the system and instruct them in the best way of interacting with the applications.
Figure 1: Help Configuration using a pop-up window.