Calendar: Form - Toolbar
The toolbar is divided in two parts: top and bottom. It is possible to select the buttons
for each part independently. A button can even be in both parts simultaneously.
Interface of toolbar.
Navigation - Displays the buttons used to navigate on the form (first, previous, next, last, exit ).
The selection of these buttons vary according to the form
- Update - Displays the buttons used to modify recorded information on the form (insert, update, delete) . The selection of these buttons vary according to
the form application.
Image2: Buttons Settings Interface.
- Button - Button name.
- Label - Defines the label displayed on the button.
- Hint - Defines a hint to the button.
- Access Key - Allows to define fast access keys using the keyboard.
- JS Formatting - Use automatic filled format .
- Help by Block - Group help by block. Is possible to define a help text to each field and an icon is displayed in the block title bar linking to the help page.
- General Help - "Consolidates" all field help in a unique page linking to the help page.