In the Chart setup screen the developer can change some viewing options of the application, chart types display option, labels, margins and alignments. Below you will find more details for each of the available attributes
Figure 1: Chart Settings Interface.
- Use new Chart - Use the new chart means to use the configuration options for the Chart application released in version 8.1 or keep the previous options available before upgrading from version 8.1
- Chart title - This option allows to define an exhibition title to the chart.
- Available chart types - List of charts types available for user's choice within the application generated via the button "Charts Types". The checked charts types will be available for dynamic selection within the final application interface.
- Label for quantity - Generic label from y-axis for record count values.
- Label for the summarization - Y-axis generic label for summary functions values (sum, average, weighted mean, maximum and minimum)
- Friendly URL - This option allows you to adapt the name of the URL that will be called by the application, the characters allowed are the same available in URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9. This option can also be changed on the home screen, about the "friendly URL" column in the list of applications.
- Horizontal Alignment - Defines the horizontal alignment of the application page (center, left or right).
- Margins - Sets the application margins according to the values (in pixels) filled inside the option (right, left, top and down).
- Refresh Interval - Page refresh interval (in seconds). If you fill with zero there will be no refreshing.