This feature allows you to display maps using the Google API.
- Data Type: - Select Google maps as the data type.
- Label - Field title in application. For example: a field is defined as client_name_fld in the table and is displayed as Client Name.
- Home - Define the method for passing parameters to the Google API.
- GeoCode - Indicates which fields define the address. These will then be transformed into geographic coordinates to determine its location on the map.
- URL - Defines the application field that contains the url of the location.
- Latitude - Defines the field that contains the latitude of the location.
- Longitude - Defines the field that contains the longitude of the location.
- Display Mode - Defines how the map will be opened. It can either be opened in Modal window or in a New window.
- Width - Defines the width of the map.
- Height - Defines the height of the map.
- Zoom - Defines the initial zoom factor (available on the Google API) for the map.
- API Key- You need to enter your Authorization Key to view maps using Google API.
- Note: The API Key is a unique key composed of an alphanumeric string (text), which is nothing more than the license to use this service. When you register to use the service, the key is tied to a domain and a directory on the server. All pages (ScriptCase applications) that are using the API must be located in the directory that was specified when registering for the Google Maps API.
If you have a web server on your machine, you can just get a key for local testing, and that's specified as http://localhost in the field during registration.
- Link Type - Define the link type. This can be a text link or a button link.
- Text Link - Specify the text for the link to the map.
- Disable Field - Define whether the field will be disabled in "insert mode", "update mode" or in "insert and update mode".
- SQL Type - Displays the SQL (database) field type.
Defines the CSS values for fields individually.
Figure 1: CSS Definition interface.
- Font - Used to select the font type that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size - Used to select the font size that will be applied to the application object.
- Font Color - Used to select the color to be applied to the font using a color palette.
- Background color - Used to select the color that applies to the background of the application title using a color palette.
- Bold - Used to apply bold type to the font.
- Underlined - Used to apply an underlined type to the font.
- Border Size - Used to increase the border size of the title.
- Border Color - Used to select the border color to be applied to the title using a color palette.
- Horizontal Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (left, right, center or justify).
- Vertical Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width - Sets the title width.
- Height - Sets the title height.
Object Input CSS
Documents the application. Create on-line instructions, describe business rules and save comments in the System Help to allow users to better understand the system and instruct them in the best way of interacting with the applications.
Figure 1: Help Configuration using a pop-up window.