Control - Edit Fields
New interface included in the V6. It allows the user to arrange and edit the fields
Image 1: Edit Fields Interface.
- 1 - Fields - This column is used to show the name of the field.
- 2 - Label - Column to edit the field label displayed in the end application.
- 3 - Datatype - It allows to change the field type.
- 4 - Read-Only - Define if the field is just read-only.
- 5 - Required - Define if the field is required or not.
Note: Observe that all lines are draggable. There you can define the position of fields, blocks and pages. Remember: Fields are grouped in Blocks and Blocks are grouped in Pages.
Available just to Forms and Control applications. It is not available for Grid Applications.
Figure 2: Display Interface.
- Markers Positioning - Indicates where the marker will be displayed in relation to the field.
- Display message - Determine whether or not to display a message upon validation.