Image1: Settings Interface.
In this folder you define the application attributes , such as:
- Application Code - Application code for ScriptCase internal use. Should begin by letter.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the "Friendly URL" column at the applications list.
- Connection - Connection name used by ScriptCase to access the tables. User can select it.
- Locales - Application language.
- Session Locales - Provides a variable locales in session.
- Folder - A folder containing the application.
- Editing by Project - If you have Not checked the application can only be edited by the owner.
- Description - Application descriptive name.
- HelpCase Link - Help Page.