Interface of General Configuration.
type - Define
the application field type. When the fields is of the type html
image, it allows to insert in the field an image.
- Label - Field title in application. For
example: a field is defined as client_name_fld in the table is displayed as Client Name.
- Imagem - Sets the image to be displayed. The icon "Choose image"; list ScriptCase standard images for selection. The icon "Upload an image" allows the developer to send the server an image located on another machine.
- Image Border - Image border width in pixels.
- Image Width - Defines the Image display width in pixels.
- Image Height - Defines the image display height in pixels.
Defines the CSS values for fields individually.
Figure 1: CSS Definition interface.
- Font - Used to select the font type that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size - Used to select the font size that will be applied to the application object.
- Font Color - Used to select the color to be applied to the font using a color palette.
- Background color - Used to select the color that applies to the background of the application title using a color palette.
- Bold - Used to apply bold type to the font.
- Underlined - Used to apply an underlined type to the font.
- Border Size - Used to increase the border size of the title.
- Border Color - Used to select the border color to be applied to the title using a color palette.
- Horizontal Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (left, right, center or justify).
- Vertical Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width - Sets the title width.
- Height - Sets the title height.
Object Input CSS
Documents the application. Create on-line instructions, describe business rules and save comments in the System Help to allow users to better understand the system and instruct them in the best way of interacting with the applications.
Figure 1: Help Configuration using a pop-up window.