In this module are congregated diverse configurations linked to the exhibition format of the form application.
Image1: Interface Configuration.
Image2: Interface Configuration.
- Orientation - Orientation of the registers in the form, can be: unique register and multiple registers.
- Single Record: Edit/Add a register per time.
- Multiple Records: Multiple records can be edited at a time. See the image below each row represents a record in the table.
- Editable Grid: Some registers can be edited per time. See in the image below that each line represents a register in the table.
- Editable Grid View: A record can be edited only if open the edit box of a record. See the image below each row represents a record in the table.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the Friendly URL column at the applications list.
- Line Breaks in Title - It allows to break the line of the Titles
- Display Line Number (Editable Grid and Editable Grid View) - It allows to display the line number
- Pagination (not available to Single Record) - Define how to display the records in the screen. All records in the screen or using pagination.
- Lines per page (not available to Single Record) - Amount of lines of registers per page.
- Lines for inclusion (Multiple Records)- Amount of registers shown for inclusion.
- Horizontal Alignment - Allow to define the alignment of the application in the page.
- Margins - Define the magins of the form(right, left, top, bottom) in pixels.
- Table Width - This parameter define the table width of the application.
- Table Width Unit - Measurement unit used to the table width defined in the previous item. Percentage, pixel or automatic.
- Table Columns - This parameter define the table columns width.
- Use Modal (Editable Grid View) - Define if the update mode of the Editable Grid (view) will open in a modal window.
- Modal Width (Editable Grid View) - Define the modal window width, if the "use modal" option is enabled.
- Modal Height (Editable Grid View) - Define the modal window height, if the "use modal" option is enabled.
Layout and Behavior
- Automatic tab - Advance the focus to the next field after completing the maximum number of characters allowed in the field.
- Highlight Text upon focus - Highlight field contents when the field receives focus.
- Use Enter to tab - Use the "Enter" key to tab from one field to the next field.
- Field with initial focus - Field that receives focus when the application is loaded. Initial focus doesn't work with fields containing watermark
- Focus on field with error - Focus on the first field with an error when submiting the form. If any validation errors occur, the focus will advance to the first field with an error.