The toolbar is divided in two parts: top and bottom. It is possible to select the buttons
for each part independently. A button can even be in both parts simultaneously.
Also is possible, separate which buttons will be displayed when the application is accessed on a Mobile Device.
- Desktop: Local where configures the toolbar for exibition type "Classic Web Version", i.e, these configurations will used when it is accessed by a Desktop.
- Mobile: Local where configures the toolbar for exibition type "Mobile Version", i.e, these settings will used when it is accessed by a Mobile Device.
Image1: Interface of toolbar.
- Navigation - Display the buttons that can be shown in the form anad used for navigation. The selection of these buttons vary according to the form application.
- Update - Display the buttons that can be shown in the form and used for data update. The selection of these buttons vary according to the form application.
The Group option allows to be created groups of buttons.
Image2: Option Group.
Image3: Interface to add a group
- Name: Value for the name of buttons group.
- Label: Value that will be displayed on the application.
- Hint Title: Value that will be showed when the cursor is over the button.
- Button Type: Type of button to be displayed. (Button, Image or Link)
- Image: Image to be displayed.
- Display: Mode how the button should appear, may assume three formats: Only Text, Only Image or Text and Image.
- Display Position: Option to choose the position of text and image, case the option "Display" is like "Text and Image".
After group creation, so that the buttons does part of it, is necessary position it below and more to right of the buttons group name, like the image below:
Image4: Interface to organize the buttons on toolbar
Image5: Button Settings Interface.
- Button - Button name.
- Label - Define the label displayed on the button.
- Hint - Define a hint for the button.
- Access Key - Allows to define fast acess keys using the keyboard.
Interface of Tool Options.
- JS Formatting - Use automatic filed format .
- Help by Block - Group help by block. Is possible to define a help text to each field and a icon is displayed in the block title bar linked to the help page.
- General Help - "Consolidates" all field help in a unique page linked to the help page.