Select the fields to display in detail page.
- Choose the fields to display in detail page - Click field and click in On/Off to select
(or unselect) fields.
- Display Detail - Define
display detail according to following options:
- Beside the Grid - Display detail at the right side of the record, in the same window that
displays the grid.
- Below the Grid - Display selected record detail, below the record at same window (use the detail button to select the record detail).
- In another page - Display just the detail for the selected
record hiding the grid.
- In another window - Display detail in popup window.
- Alignment - Define detail alignment
configuration of each field (left, right, center).
- Detail's page width - Define the grid detail page HTML width.
- Measure unit of the detail - Define grid detail page HTML width unit as percent or pixel.
Define the fields that will be a part of the
where clause to search selected
Image2: Detail Keys.
Choose detail field keys to display - Configure the fields to be passed
by the WHERE clause:
- Turn On/Off - Select field to display in the detail. An asterisk is displayed by the selected field .
- All - Select all fields.
- None - Uncheck all fields.