Group By Settings
Define the Group By criteria. The fields that will be grouped and the sequence the field breaks should occur.
Image 1: Group by Interface.
- Enable Treeview - Turn on/off the group by. This option is not available for paging Infinite Scroll.
- Group By Line - Select the breaking position: Before and after the records.
Before the records - It shows the Group By Title before its records.
After the records - It shows the Group By Title after its records.
- Group By Header - Display break header in all pages.
- Keep Group By Order - Order the fields in group.
- Display Titles - Display fields label on the breaking line.
- Record Count - Define a column title for the amount of registers.
- Value Separator - Define a separator between the title and the value of a field in the breaking.
- Tab a Group By - It defines the left margin of the Group By.
- Separates the Group By - It defines the margin from a Grouping to the next one.