Editing Nested Grids
Find all the nested grids of your grid in the Links folder located in the Nested Grids Application menu.
Image2: Nested grid general settings.
It is possible to edit the following attributes:
- Label - Nested grid title.
- Link - Define target application and the passed parameters info.
- Display - Display or hide nested grid following items:
1 - Header
2 - Sequential
3 - Total
- Visualization - Nested grid theme is equal to grid´s theme.
If any nested grid settings are defined individually (as on picture4) define each nested grid parameters on the nested grids edit screen.
Image3: Nested grids settings defined individually.
Read more about the attributes "Title in the same line", "Position", "Enable treeview" and PDF at: Nested grids settings
This options is displayed only if the info below is true.
|Title in the same line
||In one column
- Horizontal Alignment - Defines nested grid horizontal alignment: Left, Right or Center.
- Vertical Alignment - Defines nested grid vertical alignment (Top, Middle or Bottom).
- Background color - Defines nested grid background. Empty forces the use of the default application color.
- Title horizontal alignment - Defines nested grid title line horizontal alignment.
- Title vertical alignment - Defines nested grid title line vertical alignment.
- Bold - Defines the nested grid label in bold.