Refined Search - Select Fields
The refined search is automatically added to the grid, when, one or more fields are checked in the tab "Select Fields".
After selecting the fields by clicking one by one or selecting all, you must to click on "SAVE" button before go to the tab "Edit Fields", where you can customize the Refined Search option for each field selected.
- Fields - List of selected fields from the "Select Fields" option.
- Range - Activate the use of the slider component with intervals between the smallest and largest value, available only for integer fields.
- Increment - Sets an integer value for the range increment.
- Show value - Option to display or not the value for the range.
- Multiselect - Allows you to display the multiple records selection for the search.
- Start opened - This option sets if the block with the field search options will start opened (yes or no).
- See more - This option displays a link "See more", to show more or not records quantity inside the Refined Search options.
- Quantity - Sets how many records you want to display for the first the application open.
- Date - Select the date format that will be displayed in the Search.
- Sorting - Select the records sorting for the Refined fields (ASC or DESC).
- Message for empty fields - Message for empty fields, the default message is: "-", this message will appear when the field's record is empty, so using this option you will be able to set a customized message.