Tree Menu - Settings
Below some menu application settings description:
Figure1: Settings Interface.
- Application Code - Application code determined at the application creation to identify it . An application can be renamed using the main menu.
- Connection - Defines the connection used by ScriptCase to access database tables.
- Localization - Language of the generated application, all hints and messages are displayed in selected language.
- Share location variable - Shares location with other applications based on the session values.
- Share theme variable - Shares themes with other applications based on the session values.
- Folder - Folder where the application will be stored in the work group.
- Edit Project - Allow users to edit the application.
- Description - Descriptive application name and information.
- Applications Icons - Icons that will be used by the application.
- HelpCase Link - Associate a HelpCase manual to your application.