Tree Menu - Items
Image1: Menu Settings Interface.
Using this option define the menu structure and the called applications. Enter the following attributes:
- Label - Application title in the menu.
- Link - Application name. The user can click in to select the application..
- Icon - Enter the image name to display as icon to the side the application label in the menu. Click in to select the image desired. (Optional)
- Hint - Enter a descriptive text to assist the application identification by the user. (Optional).
- Target - Defines how to display the applications in the menu: in the same window or another window.
Creating a Menu - Resources & process.
- Insert item - Add an application to the menu. ( as an item)
- Insert Sub-Item - Add a sub-item to the menu.
- Update - Modify a menu item or sub-item.
- Remove - Removes an item from the menu. Select the item or sub-item, and click in the button to remove.
- Clean item - Clean the picture of attributes.
- Clean Menu - Excludes all items and sub-items from the menu.
- Import Applications - Select the applications that will be called.
Importing applications is easy and fast. Selects applications from a list to add to the menu. To structure the menu use the structure buttons.
Image2: Import Application Interface.
After importing the applications, the link receives the name from the application as below: