Project - LDAP Authentication Only
This LDAP authentication method allows the usersto get access to all applications through LDAP validation of their Login/Password.
1. Connection - The connection will be used to create or associate the security module.
Image 1: Connection settings.
- Connection - Select a database connection from the project.
2. Configuration - This step will define the settings used on the security module.
- Prefix applications - Create the security applications with a prefix in the name.
- Encryption - Define if the password will use encryption.NOT USED
- Enable Security - Enable the option "use security" in each application.
- Use Captcha - Enable the option to use CAPTCHA in the login screen.
- Folder - It creates a folder in the project to security applications.
- Schema - Define the theme to the applications.
- Log - Define the Log Scheme used in the security applications.
- Menu - It allows to create or select a Menu application to include the security module.
- Menu Type - Define the Menu type, if the option to create a new menu applications was set in the item above.
- Minimum size - Minimum size of characters typed by the user.
- Maximum size - Maximum size of characters typed by the user.
- Allowed Characters - Define wich characters the end-user can type.
- Server - Define the LDAP server adress.
- Domain - Define the LDAP domain to be used.
- DN - Define LDAP's Distinguished Name to be used.
- Group - Define the LDAP Group to be used.
3. Test User - The fifth step is used to activate one user as administrator.
Insert Data Interface
- Login - Valid LDAP user Login.
- Password - Valid LDAP user password.
- Name - User name
- E-mail - User e-mail.
4. Profile - The last step is used to save in a profile all settings used on the steps to be used in other projects.
You can save a profile to any Scriptcase user, just to that user or just to be used in that project.