Report PDF - SQL
Figure1: Interface of SQL Configuration
- SQL Select Statement - Displays the SQL select command.
The user can use the SQL Builder for fast assembly of the command.
- SQL Preparation - Enter the SQL commands or procedure names to be
executed before the application main select.
- Connection -
Shows the connection name (database) that the application is using,
this connection can be changed for another that has the same tables (SQL).
- Use Customized Message - Allows defining the message to be shown if the
grid do not return a record (EOF).
- No Records Message - Message to be shown. Field associated to “Use Customized Message”.
- Font Face -
Font name used, click on the icon and choose a font. Field
associated to “Use Customized Message”.
- Font Size - Choose the font size. Field associated to “Use Customized Message”.
- Font color -
Font color. Field associated to “Use Customized Message”.
- Variable for table - Table name variable.
Note: In the first field should be filled with the variable name. The second field must be filled with part of the table name to be replaced.
- Fields Variables - Variable to replace select field name.
Note: In the first field must be filled in the name of the variable in the second field should be selected the name of the field to be replaced.