Search Application - Settings
Figure1: Settings Interface
- Application Code - Determine the application name. It can be renamed through the main menu.
- Description - This field can be used to describe the application objectives.
- Localization - Generated application language , all the hints and messages are displayed in selected language.
- Share location variable - Shares location with other applications based on the session values
- Share theme variable - Shares themes with other applications based on the session values
- Folder - Folder where the application will be stored in the work group.
- Edit Project - Allows other users of the group edit the application.
- Timeout- Execution timeout in seconds. Zero assume the PHP default value.
- HelpCase Link - Associate a this application to a project documentation page.
- Use Enter to tab - Use the enter key to tabulate.
Figure2: Error Settings Interface .
- Show the Error Title in the application - Display the error message in the application.
- Show the Error Title in the field - Display the error message in thefield.
- Error Title - Error message Title in the application.
- >Script Error - Display script information where the error occurred.
- SQL Error - Show the SQL command in the error.
- Debug Mode - To run the application in debug mode, showing all SQL commands used in that application.