Tools: Database Builder - Overview
Database Builder allows the Scriptcase user to manage his database or create a new one.
Access it through the menu Tools >> Database Builder
Image 1: Database Builder Access.
Database Builder is available in several languages and it can manage any database enabled in Scriptcase.
Image 2: Selecting a database.
After selected a database connection created in the project we have total control of the database.
Image 2: Database Builder Interface.
- 1. SQL Command - Executes a SQL command.
- 2. Dump - Exports the database as a SQL dump.
- 3. Logout - Exit from the current database management.
- 4. Select Database - It allows to select any database existing in that connection.
- 5. Create Table - Creates new tables in the database.
- 6. Select - View the table records.
- 7. Tables - View the table structure.
- 8. Selected Option - Shows the path of the current option selected.
- 9. Database Options - Allows to edit the database, schemas and privileges
- 10. Seearch - It looks inside the database what was typed there.
- 11. Options to multi tables - Execute a function for several tables at the same time.
- 12. Move / Copy - Move or Copy all information from the current database to another one.
- 13. Creating - There we have options to create: Tables, Views, Procedures, Functions and Events.