Working with Applications - Express mode
The Express mode helps to create applications faster than Wizard Mode. Just trivial data must be informed. All information is in the same screen.
Image1: Express Mode Interface.
The user selects the application type to create on the left side and all necessary settings are displayed on the right .
- Connection - It indicates a database to use. The connection must be previously created in the project.
- Table - It allows to create a SQL Select command based on a table (or view) from the database. It will get all fields from the table.
- SQL Select Statement (only for Grid and Search applications) - Displays the SQL Select Statement. It can be edited or you can use "SQLBuilder" Tool to build the SQL.
- Name - Define a name to the Application.
- Localization - Define the Language and Regional settings used in the Application.