problem when using mysqli in scriptcase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem when using mysqli in scriptcase

when I use mysqli_connect() to my server in scriptcase the following Fatal error will appear : Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() ...
    But this error is only when I am using scriptcase .

Info :
    When I use phpinfo() function in scriptcase the php version is 5.3.21 and in configure command I did not find (--with-mysqli...)
    When I use the same function without scriptcase the php version in my server is 5.4.X and in configure command I found (--with-mysqli=mysqlnd)

I think the problem is with mysql native driver (mysqlnd)

I use linux os
    Last edited by alex; 11-20-2013, 05:14 AM. Reason: add some informations

Your php version is configured with .htaccess in the scriptcase or app folder? Your test-php without sc is in another folder without or other .htaccess?
    Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Hello , I can not understand what you mean , but I put the function phpinfo() in sc into blank application

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
        Hello , I can not understand what you mean [...]
        You can, depending of your hosting, adjust the php version for a folder and sub-folders via .htacess file. I would check this ...

Ok, in my sc environment (win7 local) with sc 7.1.0010 the php version is 5.4.2 (.../scriptcase/diagnosis.php). In a blank app with phpinfo() the version is the same. In a simple php program also ...
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Working...
        X