onLoad in Container

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onLoad in Container

I need an onLoad Event in a Container but it doesn't exist. I need one of the Widgets to loaded with a different app depending on a parameter in the URL. Is the only option to create two different Containers?

Yes and no. Yes: it's an easy way. No: you can create a small app to load one of the other apps depending on the url and use this in the container. Since a sc_redir w.o. parameters work on the same iframe it will load the correct module. You just need a few lines of php.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Yes, that is kind of the direction I went with this. I added onLoad code to the app that is loaded with the container to see if a global variable is set and send it off with sc_redir if it is set. So that works. That being said, do you know of a technical reason that the container apps don't have Events?

Comment

You don't know how many times I have wanted that event! As far as I am concerned all apps should have a few common events. Container should be no different

Comment

Indeed! I have some other wishes on the event side too. Regarding containers, it would be great if changes made by the end-user could be saved.
          Albert Drent

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
            ... it would be great if changes made by the end-user could be saved.
            / sign!
            / sign!
            / sign! (three times, because it is important and additional forum told me that i have to write at least 10 letters *g*)

Comment

Originally posted by nina_sorensen View Post
              / sign!
              / sign!
              / sign! (three times, because it is important and additional forum told me that i have to write at least 10 letters *g*)
              10 letters is exactly 10 letters (lol).
              Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
              X