No announcement yet.

passing data between two apps in a container

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple sample: I have a container with two columns. In the left i have static data about a patient and two buttons: static dossier and dynamic dossier. Depending on the press of the button I want the second column to feed with the selected application. I also need to send some parameters to this dossier like the patient id. I found out that just using [] variables not always do the job and sometimes you need to pass them directly using the url or within the sc_redir. So press static, i show the static dossier of the selected patient, press dynamic, i show the dynamic dossier of the selected patient. What's the most easy approach for this?

In general I would expect that I could use sc_redir where I could use the iframe like : sc_redir(myapp,mypars,'id-iframe-widget1'); It still has the disadvantage I have to find out the iframe name in the generated form but...
    This is a wish, it doesn't work and I need to put _parent etc. in it.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      Simple sample: I have a container with two columns. In the left i have static data about a patient and two buttons: static dossier and dynamic dossier. Depending on the press of the button I want the second column to feed with the selected application. I also need to send some parameters to this dossier like the patient id. I found out that just using [] variables not always do the job and sometimes you need to pass them directly using the url or within the sc_redir. So press static, i show the static dossier of the selected patient, press dynamic, i show the dynamic dossier of the selected patient. What's the most easy approach for this?

In general I would expect that I could use sc_redir where I could use the iframe like : sc_redir(myapp,mypars,'id-iframe-widget1'); It still has the disadvantage I have to find out the iframe name in the generated form but...
      This is a wish, it doesn't work and I need to put _parent etc. in it.
      Adding to your suggestion...names for widgets, and events and macros to interact with this widgets.
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
      X