Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to display text (or html) in q container?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to display text (or html) in q container?

Hi All,

I want a dashboard when the menu opens to display a grid in one widget and also some explanatory text (or html formatted text) in another widget.

I cannot seem to work out how to display text without unnecessary windows showing up, like on a control app.

It seems to be possible from looking at the documents manager sample, but I do not believe that we can download the apps for that example.

Thanks

Tony

Originally posted by fiscal View Post
    Hi All,

I want a dashboard when the menu opens to display a grid in one widget and also some explanatory text (or html formatted text) in another widget.

I cannot seem to work out how to display text without unnecessary windows showing up, like on a control app.

It seems to be possible from looking at the documents manager sample, but I do not believe that we can download the apps for that example.

Thanks

Tony
    In fact you have docment manager sample downloaded. Click new project and you can create based on a sample.

Don't know how document manager do it, but you can show plain HTML from a blank app. Just close tag php, write your HTML text, and open php tag again
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
    X