Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
    hi sempai, wish you are doing well
    i am not sure you read all the discussion before, see, this works fine in adding user, works fine with control (when user changes the password from his screen) but problem is when editing and updating the user password from the security module app it doesn't actually change!

also i'm very interested in the SHA512, did you try it yourself!? is it that simple!? should be added to the project in the beginning or you can apply it to existing project

you are the man kafaecadm, hitting critical spots
    @aka As I said... "comment aside"

@MikeDE yes i've tried it and i've implemented it.

Regards

Comment

OK, I recreated update form from scratch and now the password field seems to work OK, along with MD5. Not sure what it was but it seems to be fixed.
      Arthur
      Attached Files
      Last edited by aka; 03-25-2015, 07:34 PM.
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post

@MikeDE yes i've tried it and i've implemented it.
        sama chan senpai

Comment

Originally posted by aka View Post
          OK, I recreated update form from scratch and now the password field seems to work OK, along with MD5. Not sure what it was but it seems to be fixed.
          Arthur
          Artuhor, do you mean now you can change the password of the user from the sec_edit users!? what did you change? is it the code i posted earlier that is not sending the data to db?

Comment

@aka
            can you please tell us again how you manage to make the md5 thing work in the edit users field? i am trying since few hours and it is sending the password as free text to the database!! without encrypting it!

Comment

okay, here is what i did
              there is code of md5 in onBeforeInsert I copied it to onBeforeUpdate and seems working so far

Comment

Working...
              X