Cannot select Database Name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot select Database Name

I have problems in making connections in the production environment. I've set the user and password are correct. And when we test the connection also has to respond Connection Success. But why can not I select a database. I access through phpmyadmin no problem

ples help

Sounds like you have a "too recent" version of PHP installed. ScriptCase has problems with 5.5, 5.6 and to a lesser degree 5.4. Best bet is to use 5.3

I have been able to get 5.4 to mostly work, but all of our production servers use 5.3 which is known to work with ScriptCase.

Dave
    Dave Prue
    Code Whisperer
    Lahar International Corp
    www.lahar.net

Comment

Ok thx for u reply. I will try to downgrade php version to 5.4.31

Originally posted by daveprue View Post
      Sounds like you have a "too recent" version of PHP installed. ScriptCase has problems with 5.5, 5.6 and to a lesser degree 5.4. Best bet is to use 5.3

I have been able to get 5.4 to mostly work, but all of our production servers use 5.3 which is known to work with ScriptCase.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by daveprue View Post

Dave
        V8 is on 5.4
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
        X