Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying background color to each individual row in editable grid view form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying background color to each individual row in editable grid view form.

Hello,

I am using editable grid form application and want to apply different background color to each row depending upon value of a field ranging between 1 to 5. This grid view form application shows messages of activities in whole application and depending upon severity of message I want to apply background color to fields. How can I apply background to each individual rows?

--
    Milind

You can use a ScriptCase macro: sc_field_style

PHP Code:
     sc_field_style({my_field}, '#FFFF00'); // yellow 
    Best Regards
    Hiram BQ

Comment

That works on a grid, but on an editable grid? At least you must use onload
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Re: Applying background color to each individual row in editable grid view form.

Thanks Gentlemen for replying. The macro sc_field_style applies background color to text and it only works in grid application only not in form application nor in grid view form application. What I want is background color to <tr> </tr> tag in that grid table, is there any way?

--
        Milind

Comment

AFAIK no. The only way I know is by using this macro which has limited usage.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

sc_field_style is the only one on scriptcase. But you always can use some custom CSS or JS to make all you want with the generated HTML code of SC.
            Best Regards
            Hiram BQ

Comment

Working...
            X