Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image upload does not work

Hello,

I have simple form application and I have Image (File Name) field.
    All I want is insert a record to table and upload selected picture to specified subfolder. I have made such a form but image does not upload.
    After I press "Add" button I see that record inserted successfully to table but image selected not uploaded.

I am using SC 7.1 what is wrong here?

Thanks before.

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

same problem

i have same problem with document (file name) field..
      any ideea?

Comment

That bug was reported for bartho much months ago. my question is to bartho. if that bug was fixed in SC?

Comment

Hi guys,

the support sucks, I had this issue since v5, but nobody take care, and that bartho, he is the broker for nothing between this forum users and the support, I even don't believe him, he contact to the support, coz nothing change even now, somebody crack the SC code which is work awesome and work like charm, I want you guys to check out http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...ll=1#post15607

if you have problem PM me I will guide you further, but its very easy and simple.

chow ;D
          Website Design

Comment

This problem has persisted for too long.
            MUST BE RESOLVED!

THANKS

Comment

Hello Marcov,

As I stated on the other topic, I will contact our bugs team regarding the issue.

Thanks for your feedback,
              Bernhard

Comment

Working...
              X