How select multi record in one time in a multiple record form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How select multi record in one time in a multiple record form

I've multiple record form and I want to use the first radiobox field to select records.

My goal is to copy these selected records to another table with same structure.

How can manage out this problem ?
    How can I write a WHERE cause that say..... only selected...fields .

Thanks
    Attached Files

If I'm not mistaken, then there's a youtube sample of processing each individual record. Then you can use an event to individual move each record.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I have a button like "copy selected rows" with this code
      $sql_recopy =
      "INSERT INTO iteprarig( numrig, codice, descri, descrb, descrl, riflegge, id_stapra_default, status_descri, id_tipdat, gg_prev, allegato_doc, allegato_img )
      SELECT numrig, codice, descri, descrb, descrl, riflegge, id_stapra_default, status_descri, id_tipdat, gg_prev, allegato_doc, allegato_img
      FROM iterig_temp WHERE XXXXXXX = 1
      ORDER BY numrig
      ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE dataua = NOW()";
      sc_exec_sql($sql_recopy);

I need to substitute the WHERE clause with ??? something . I think it would be a sistem variable {XXXX}

I did a youtube search without success. There was an old tutorial for a problem like this but it's really for a beginning version 5 or 6 and quite everything is different from actual version and features.

Comment

Originally posted by giovannino View Post
        I did a youtube search without success. There was an old tutorial for a problem like this but it's really for a beginning version 5 or 6 and quite everything is different from actual version and features.
        Look at SCs homepage for videos, not at youtube ... In this video at 09:58 h the run button is what you look for ...
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Hi,
          I trying to use multiple record form with a checkbox field and Mark every column to yes.
          After saving selected rows I use the button with the sql insert code.
          It's not very elegant but in someway it works.

Comment

Working...
          X