Cannot find field on form after adding new field to table in database

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find field on form after adding new field to table in database

Maybe this is already a known issue here on the forum, but I couldn't find a related topic on this. I am struggling with my form after adding a new field to the table in the database. I've added a new field to a table. Then I synchronize the data dictionary and the application but the field is still not visible under SQL of the form application. How can I refresh this list?

I also wanted to drop a positive note: Scriptcase is really really cool! I've build a huge database for our IT migration project and the tool helps our IT Transition Managers and clients. It looks really great!

Regards,

Marcel Besteman
    Netherlands

Have you already gone to Application -> Synchronize Table? That is usually all that needs to be done for it to show up in your SQL. Once you do that, go to Form Settings -> Fields Positioning and you should find it in the list. Sometimes it throws it into a random place on the right side of that menu, but you should be able to find it in there.

Comment

Hi Travelr,

You solved the issue for me! I knew there was something with a synchronize but I couldn't remember! So, thanks again. Now I can finish my forms!

Regards,

Marcel Besteman
      Netherlands​

Comment

Working...
      X