Hide/disable checkbox in multiple records form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide/disable checkbox in multiple records form

Hello, i need to know, if it is possible to quit or disable the checkbox in a multiple records form. I found in this forum the way to select all records in this type of forms, but it doesn't work well because the checkbox.
    Thank you in advance.

Why not use a grid if you don't want the checkboxes?
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Because i need to get a lot of items, using a barcode scanner, and it's the only way i found.

Comment

Have you considered to create a control containing x input fields? Then after scanning x items you can hit save and process the data in a few sql statement?
        Albert Drent

Comment

We are working with 1500 input fileds, so i think it will be a hard work.
          I try with isset function, i can know if the field is checked, but i can't uncheck it.

Comment

Originally posted by mamoreno View Post
            We are working with 1500 input fileds, so i think it will be a hard work.
            I try with isset function, i can know if the field is checked, but i can't uncheck it.
            1500 input fields in same page?
            Are you sure this is well designed?
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

I think it works well, it`s a system to take the work that several persons did through a barcode, each work takes a few minutes, so exists a lot of works in the same day of a lot of people. Sorry but my english is very poor and i can't explain better. I didn't find a better way to take the data, because they need to work fast and with many barcodes.

Comment

I think that a single form with one field would work as you can automatic submit the data by some simple javascript. See http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/e10...php?0.cat.6.10

If each work take a few minutes the response of a second won't be a problem.

If you have a form with 1500 fields, when do you submit? There is a limited session time and if power fails or someone does something stupid all scans are lost...
                Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
                X