Event when put a record in "edit-modus" in a "editable grid view form"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event when put a record in "edit-modus" in a "editable grid view form"

Is there an event which I can use in the moment I put an record in "edit-modus" (when I click the pencil) in a editable-grid-view form.
    So when I click the pencil something should happen.

I have one field with HTML-image and a link which may not been clicked when the record is in "edit-modus" and one HTML-image with a link which may not been clicked when in "edit-modus". I hope you understand.

If it cannot been done with an "normal" event, is there perhaps a java-script which I can use.
    There is a status changing in the form, so there is an event. Something with "on-click" or so.

Regards, Bert
    Last edited by ctmservice; 01-06-2015, 04:40 PM.

Sometimes you have to reply your own post.

Yes there is an "event".
    When opening a new record there is no "id" (in the connected database table, i have an indentifier with the fieldname "id")

So check if there is an id or not. If not there is a new record, if yes you opened an existing record.
    You can do this using the change of a field as an event. In my case I have such a situation and solves partly my problem.

But still it would be nice to have an "sc_event" when clicking the pencil to open a new record.

Regards, Bert
    Last edited by ctmservice; 01-07-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this is helpful, but you can check the status of the module with a sc_macro i.e. to be used in onscriptinit.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I've implemented the advice of your memeriksan module status with sc_macro and the only way that you suggest could run well and succeed

Jual Kursi Restoran | Jual Tiang Lampu Taman

Comment

Working...
        X