Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkbox Unkown column in field list!

Hello,

I have a checkbox with 4 options, with the values TA, HS, CO and SM. When i select more than one it send me this message

Unknown column 'HS' in 'field list'

The column in the table to save the data is "Category", the value sould be HS

i use as delimiter a comma

I think that in this case you should set the option multiselect to off? In general if you allow multiselect you need a field long enough to hold all the values which effectively should be a varchar field as the data is stored including the separator in one field. I guess that your receiving field is numeric and can only store one value. I assume this as the message useually appears when the field value has no quotes around it.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I also tried with unique value as loockup type, and i have the same message. The most frustrating is that when one value works and with others not, for example with SM works fine but with TA i have the error

i saw in another post something like this and they said it was a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by steph07 View Post
        I also tried with unique value as loockup type, and i have the same message. The most frustrating is that when one value works and with others not, for example with SM works fine but with TA i have the error

i saw in another post something like this and they said it was a bug?
        Could be of course, hard to tell for me.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Its a foreign key? Can you share a screenshot how field is configured and how table structure is?
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
          X