Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use SQL Selection from Grid in PDF Report

Hi , I have a grid application which I can search and sort records

I want to create a PDF report using the records displayed in the grid and the sort order its displayed within the grid

I have already created a PDF report but I don't know how to pass the records and sort order from the grid to the PDF

I can't use and don't want to use the PDF export function as I can't install JRE on the webserver. I want to use the grid data in a separate PDF report application
    Last edited by addscript; 12-17-2012, 09:55 PM.

If you have a subscription then I would wait until version 7. AFAIK it will not use the RJE any more and according to my info it will be released this month. That's only a few weeks max... So I would just build upon the RJE in development and migrate to 7.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hi Albert

Thanks for the reply. The PDF export isn't any good considering the rest of the application can look so professional.
      I have started to look at how the results are stored/called within the grid_xxxxx_config_pdf.php and grid_xxxxx_config_pdf.print but is SC7 is going to provide method t o achieve what I want then I'll wait.

Hopefully SC7 won't be too late and won't have to many bugs in it

Comment

I agree. Haven't seen anything of 7. But I have good hopes. I don't want to be dependent on the RJE..
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X