Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart multiple columns ?

Hi.

I have a grid/summary with (for example) 3 columns: Month, Income, Expenses.
    Is there a way to plot both the income and expenses columns on the same chart ?

Was hoping to create a stacked bar chart with multiple values for each "series" . There IS a "stacked" option on the charts, but I cant figure out how to get the chart to use more than one column for the values.

Originally posted by strahdza View Post
    Hi.

I have a grid/summary with (for example) 3 columns: Month, Income, Expenses.
    Is there a way to plot both the income and expenses columns on the same chart ?

Was hoping to create a stacked bar chart with multiple values for each "series" . There IS a "stacked" option on the charts, but I cant figure out how to get the chart to use more than one column for the values.
    Strahdza, you can achieve this by converting Month, Income, and Expenses data into rows instead of columns. Then you can have the comparison chart, cheers, Jephta

Comment

Originally posted by jkazondovi View Post
      Strahdza, you can achieve this by converting Month, Income, and Expenses data into rows instead of columns. Then you can have the comparison chart, cheers, Jephta
      how we would do that?

Comment

Working...
      X