Menu item label value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu item label value

the macro sc_menu_item gets the item ID, but how can i get the label item value?
    I need to create a global variable with this value when i click the item menu and pass it to the menu link.
    Other way to to this?

Thanks

I've been looking for this too - specifically other variables that are exposed to allow me to interrogate what menu item was selected - other than item_id...?

Comment

Originally posted by tiltac View Post
      the macro sc_menu_item gets the item ID, but how can i get the label item value?
      I need to create a global variable with this value when i click the item menu and pass it to the menu link.
      Other way to to this?

Thanks

Originally posted by adz1111 View Post
      I've been looking for this too - specifically other variables that are exposed to allow me to interrogate what menu item was selected - other than item_id...?

Hi,
      I'm looking for the same thing right now. Have you found a solution or not ?

Thanks.

Comment

Not so far :-(

Comment

Have you send it as a suggestion to Netmake yet? As they should be able to easily provide a macro for the menu labels as it'd probably be a small rewrite of the macro to get the menu item id.

Comment

Working...
          X