Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :mad: Menu css editing

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new menu by Menu themes editor and I can not is simply too limited .... damn it , i am almost exploding!
    How do you guys make this? I am realy tired of css edit of scriptcase, i cant do anything new!!

Best regards ,
    Vítor Pereira

hello:

You can always include CSS code in your meno app manually by using something like this in your onApplicationInit:

PHP Code:
    echo "
    <style>
        #idDivMenu{
            width:100%;
        }
        .topmenu { width:12.5%; }
          #css3menu1 { width:100%; } 
        ul li { width: 100%; }
    </style>
    "

This example will make the menu to rezise every option at a 12.5% of the current page width.

hope this helps.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by vitorcampea View Post
      Hello,

I'm trying to create a new menu by Menu themes editor and I can not is simply too limited .... damn it , i am almost exploding!
      How do you guys make this? I am realy tired of css edit of scriptcase, i cant do anything new!!

Best regards ,
      Vítor Pereira
      If you explain us what you try to do. Otherwise, if you need something more complex, I bet for a self make menu on a blank app.
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hi, do you have problem when you try to create new CSS Menus from Menu themes editor?
        Because I'm having the same problem. When I click New button, fill the name for the new menu, then click Save, nothing happens.

scriptcase-error.1.PNG

edit: turns out the problem is apparently the name of the CSS menu cannot contain symbol.
        Last edited by anjellz; 09-11-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X