No announcement yet.

Can you kindly clarify me how to handle directories within advance deploy (sintax)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you kindly clarify me how to handle directories within advance deploy (sintax)

Hi all,

I've some difficult to deploy correctly the img and doc folder . I mean that in local everything work and in production not.
    The name of my project is "Z_ASSOCIATION".
    I normally use to record attached files (docs and images) to some of my forms.
    Into the forms under settings I've set :
    Documents Path : /scriptcase/file/doc
    Image Directory : /scriptcase/app/Z_ASSOCIATION/_lib/img/

Are above sintax corrects ?? (in local they works).
    The full path of local directories are the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Scriptcase\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Z_ASSOC IATION\_lib\img

C:\Program Files (x86)\Scriptcase\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\file\doc
    (why under C:\Program Files (x86)\Scriptcase\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Z_ASSOC IATION\_lib\... there is not a directory for doc ??)

On production server side I have two similar environments, but one is directly implemented under root and the other not:

Now when I later deploy all applications I need to define the production environment correctly.

Common Libraries Folder --> /scriptcase/_lib/prod
    Images Folder --> /scriptcase/_lib/img/
    Temp Folder --> /scriptcase/_lib/tmp
    Documents Folder --> /scriptcase/_lib/file/doc

1. Are the above setting correct within advanced deploying process ?
    2. Are they usable for both production above environment or I need to make one different from other one ?
    3. Which are edventually the sintax differences ?

Many thanks

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

Bernhard Bernsmann

Hi, have the same problem, is possible you tell me how i can fix it?. I have wasted so much time and i can not fix it.
      I think that other user de SC will need it.

Hello Alvagar,

I suggest you get in touch with our support team as well.

Bernhard Bernsmann