Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bartho,

did you have any feed-back until now ??
    This is a very annoying problem and I've very big problems with a prospect that need such futures...
    Also the EXCEL export need the php ZIP extension activated. Is it possible do not use it at all ?? Most if not all hosting service provider do not give this possibility on standard configuration. Only if you buy a very expensive service with a dedicated server you can activate the zip extension.
    I read it something about this problem and I'm sure that there is a workaround.
    Bye
    Giovannino

Comment

Hello Giovannino,

If you are still experiencing problems to generate PDFs, please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

I will check with our support team if ZIP extension is necessary to export Excel reports.

regards,
      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Can somebody confirm that this issue is not resolved yet?
        I do have the same problem with my projects.
        The CSS and LOG files are being generated, but when opening the PDF file the folowing message appears.

The requested URL /_lib/tmp/sc_pdf_20130329093937_232_categorie_overzicht.pdf was not found on this server.

The file is not being generated. I use V7.0006, the folders _lib/tmp and _lib/prod_third/wkhtmltopdf have 777 rights.

Comment

Originally posted by CasterTroy View Post
          Can somebody confirm that this issue is not resolved yet?
          No.

Originally posted by CasterTroy View Post
          [...] the folders _lib/tmp and _lib/prod_third/wkhtmltopdf have 777 rights.
          The files in _lib/prod_third/wkhtmltopdf must have ...
          Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Originally posted by RHS View Post
            No.

The files in _lib/prod_third/wkhtmltopdf must have ...
            Right, recursive offcourse.

Comment

please also check, if you have the correct PHP version. 5.3 is needed ...

Comment

Hi again
                Still no improvement with the export to PDF. (The requested URL /pgh/_lib/tmp/sc_pdf_20130404105641_183_grid_tblCourse.pdf was not found on this server.)

Does anyone know about the wkhtnltopdf script; isn't it suppose to be installed on the server (to /usr/local/bin ), if so how does it get installed when we just upload our apps and _lib files. Everything works fine on my WAMP setup on my development machine.

I find it hard to believe that nobody at Scriptcase can fix this problem.

I also find that Scriptcase has removed the (use old PDF exporter (yes/no) checkbox) in the application/settings screen of a grid in v7.00.0006 why is this.

Don

Comment

Hello,

Are you able to generate PDFs from DEVELOPMENT environment? What PHP version are you working with?

regards,
                  Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Hi
                    yes the development environment will generate PDF's fine and PHP ver 5.3 on dev and production.

Don

Comment

Hello Don,

As it seems to be something missing from your prod environment, please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
                      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

any news for this problem i have same bug

Comment

It works for me. Just apply 0777 CHMOD to the files inside in _lib/prod/third/wkhtmltopdf/
                          Last edited by hirambq; 04-10-2013, 06:03 AM.
                          Best Regards
                          Hiram BQ

Comment

Hi all,

I have the same problem on exporting PDF from long time and I'm waiting urgently a fixing of it.
                            Is there some news ??

Another problem is about also the XLS exporting becouse standard hosting server do not have PHP ZIP extension activated. If you want it you have to personalized the server and so the service price rise a lot.
                            Is there any workaround for that. Why it needs ZIP extension . Is it not possible to export it as XLS directly ?

Comment

this problem is never sloved!

Comment

I found a solution that worked for me. I was getting the same error on my development server. My development server is running a clean install of Ubuntu 12.04.2 server and ScriptCase 7.1.0008. When I ran wkhtmltopdf from the command line, I got an error that libfontconfig.so.1 could not be found. After installing the missing library, problem solved. Type the following line to install libfontconfig.

sudo apt-get install libfontconfig1

Comment

Working...
                                X