Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdf email

Adjuntar un archivo PDF a un correo electrónico de forma automática

Necesito crear archivos PDF de forma automática debe ser enviado por correo electrónico después de la generación. Alguien sabe como puedo hacerlo?

Attach a PDF to an email automatically

I need to create PDF files automatically be emailed after generation. Anyone know how I can do?
    Gracias

Nadie sabe como puedo enviar por email el formulario en pdf?

Gracias

Comment

see http://webcheatsheet.com/PHP/send_em...attachment.php for sending mail with attachments.
      You dont really have to use the pdf stuff in scriptcase, you could also use tcpdf (quite a good one) or fpdf or dompdf.

Comment

Thanks, what I want is to send the pdf that is generated in the temporary folder.
        Is there any way to ScriptCase?

thanks

Comment

Sure just use sc_mail_send check the help in scriptcase for the details and some simple examples..
          sc_mail_send(SMTP, Usr, Pw, From, To, Subject, Message, Mens_Type, Copies, Copies_Type, Port, Connection_Type, Attachment)

Ex. 1:
          sc_mail_send('smtp.meuserver.com.br', 'usr', 'pw', 'from@netmake.com.br', 'to@netmake.com.br', 'Test Email Subject', 'Message', 'H', 'abc@cop.com.br;zxy@cop.com.br', 'H', '', '', 'c:/test/arq.txt');

Comment

I think the problem arises because the name is not going to give when generating the pdf file in the temporary folder

Comment

Nadie sabe si se puede enviar un pdf generado en la carpeta temporal?
              No one knows if you can send a pdf generated in the temporary folder?

Comment

Te recomiendo que lo hagas por tus propios medios como mencionan arriba, Scriptcase es bueno para ciertas cosas, esta no es una de ellas.
                Best Regards
                Hiram BQ

Comment

Gracias, al final eso es lo que haré

Comment

Working...
                  X