loading form with a specific record id

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading form with a specific record id

I just saved a new record, if I come back with browser to the previous page I want to return on the saved record and not on the new one to insert.
    Practically I could only to update the record and not to insert a new one after a click on the back botton of browser.

how can do this ?

a
    100.00%
    a
    0.00%

Re: loading form with a specific record id

Browser returns to the last html displayed(url). You cant back using the back button of your browser.
    If you have a system running under the browser you need to use the buttons of the system.

For example:

form1.php open to insert, form1.php(deppending on the session) open to edit....
    if the session is finished, the back button should return to the edit, but the browser dont know what is open ... problably you'll get a question (the browser asking if you want to resend the post ...blablabla) ...

If you are running a system under the browser you must respect the system limits.

Comment

yes, but how can I avoid that accidentally pushing the back button of browser the system start with a new add record operation ? there is a method of SC to use only the button of system and disable the behaviour of back button of browser ?

thank's in advance for your support

Comment

I think that html cant take the browser action to prevent the back button. Its not scriptcase, its the scope.

The best way is when opening your system, opening in a new browser without the url, buttons, toolbars ...

http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/link...msupp_120.html

Comment

...or use the sc-menu

Comment

Originally posted by nina_sorensen View Post
            ...or use the sc-menu
            For you: the golden shovel ...
            Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Working...
            X