Problem to public aplication with trial version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem to public aplication with trial version

Hello every body, when have in Production Environment this page showmw a message "Some of the connections used during a deployment were not properly configured. Click on the connections to set them up." after click on the conecctions show the next errors.

"Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase _ini.inc.php on line 78

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase _ini.inc.php on line 79

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevellibphpase _ini.inc.php on line 8

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevelclasspage
    mPageAdminSysAllConectionsCreateWizard.class.php on line 115

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevelclasspage
    mPageAdminSysAllConectionsCreateWizard.class.php on line 324

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in E:wampwwwejecutables\_libprodlibphpdevelclassinter face
    mConnection.class.php on line 287 ".

I try reconfigure again the conecctions but show the same errors I work with mysql, wampserver, all extensions enabled and windows xp, somebody knows that?

regards.

Re: Problem to public aplication with trial version

Hi I have the same problem and I have the softeare license... but the same errors, somebody know that?

Comment

Have you copied the SC-Installation (wrong) or deploy the Application (right way)?
      Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

yes, but I how to verify the SC-Installation? , this is refence at the ext .dll or version php?

Comment

Please, check this: http://downloads.scriptcase.net/down.../manual_mp.htm (library permissions).
          Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Working...
          X