Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security

Hi there

I am building a small web application. I have two types of users, Client and Provider. Can I setup two different logon pages? one for client and another one for provider? The reason is that client - using email/password to logon. Provider - using registration number, type and password to logon.

How do I do that?

thanks

Chun

Re: Security

You can setup a manual link to call the correct page/app

if (provider) {
    sc_link(provider_app, ...);
    }
    else {
    sc_link(client_app, ...)
    }

Regards,
    Scott.

Comment

So, I need to create two app, client and provider. Then how do I link them to the security? I thought that the security uses wizard to setup login page. In the security - I select table and columns to setup the login page.

thanks

Chun

Comment

If you do not want to create 2 apps, my misunderstanding, then simply hide the controls that you do not want to see on the screen based on a variable:

sc_field_display
        sc_btn_display

or an entire page/block using: sc_block_display

Regards,
        Scott.

Comment

hi

I would like to have more information regarding the security.

Based on my understanding, I can build the security from the file->new modules->security. I use the wizard to build the security form applications.
          or I can use the control application to build my security login page. If I use the control app to build my login page, I won't have the wizard to guide me to build the security. I will need to configure the security by myself.

thanks

Chun

Comment

pls ignore my previous post. I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
            X