Install SC on Mac OSX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Install SC on Mac OSX

I have Mac OS X 10.6.3 and MAMP PRO 1.9 Webserver and Virtual Hosts. I hope to resolve this problem and to work with ScriptCase.

Thanks

Mamp Pro: http://www.mamp.info/en/mamp-pro/
    Mac Os X 10.7.2 - Scritpcase 5.2.041 - ZendServer CE 5.6 PHP 5.2.17 - MySql - Italian version

Comment

I tested the new version, sorry but no change. Zend ID execution permission is still not possible, secondly scriptcase cannot get online. (Please don't tell me check your network access, that is not the problem).

Comment

Open the path scriptcase5\devel\lib\third\zend and check if there is a file called zendid.mac
        Delete the file zendid or rename it to zendid.bkp and rename the file zendid.mac to zendid and test.

Comment

When will a version compatible with MAC OSX and Mamp?
          Mac Os X 10.7.2 - Scritpcase 5.2.041 - ZendServer CE 5.6 PHP 5.2.17 - MySql - Italian version

Comment

[quote author=vedanet link=topic=1252.msg5513#msg5513 date=1282058945]
            When will a version compatible with MAC OSX and Mamp?
            [/quote]

Test this:

Open the path scriptcase5\devel\lib\third\zend and check if there is a file called zendid.mac
            Delete the file zendid or rename it to zendid.bkp and rename the file zendid.mac to zendid and test.

Comment

I did the test, and I get this error when you press run:

2 = main(/Users/veda/~vnt/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_comentario.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
              /Users/vnt/Sites/scriptcase/devel/compat/compat.inc.php 384

Comment

But ... this error ... is generic for all environment ... not only for mac.

R u using the last version of sc? Can you extract a zip and overwirte your directory? Could be one file missing ...

Comment

I have installed ScriptCase 5.01.0008
                  Enable php ZIP extension.
                  Mac os x 10.6.4
                  Mamp pro 1.9

Comment

After a long time, with absolute no reply from scriptcase!! (netmake) I succeed to get the application running on MAMP PRO 1.9. The code generation stops with a strange error message "Kode Generierend: grid_em_bookings_fy10 (test_2) Anwendung: Einleitung Generation... Not licensed for this server" ???? Although I typed in my license number, nothing happened, except another strange message "the service is not available...". To make it short Scriptcase does not work on MAC OSX 10.6.4. No installation process supports the MAC environment. The available documentation leaves the impression of being complete, however it is useless, in general the forum is the source of info.

Comment

jgunter, just in case, try registering again. Close all your browser(because of the session) and try opening again.

Just to check ...

Comment

Hello sir,

See this link :
                        http://www.scriptcase.net/phpgenerat...?id_topico=283

Its a tutorial to how install Scriptcase in Mac OS.

Comment

Working...
                        X