Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sc v5 zip file has virus

Hi,

Has anyone tried using the ZIP file of SC V5????

I was told to overwrite my scriptcase folder using the zip file coz I'm having problems with generating source code... And what I found from the ZIP file are viruses..... My files now are all messed up... Has anyone also encountered this virus thing on the zip file of scriptace v5?

Thanks
    ishey

Re: sc v5 zip file has virus

ZIP of the installer for windows version?

Do you have another PC that you could test this on? A clean install, even if it is a the trial version. It seems you have other problems with your PC. I cannot imagine SC5 shipping with a virus and perhaps you are getting a false positive. There is no way you should be having all these problems.

I would try on another PC first and see.

Regards,
    Scott.

Comment

Re: sc v5 zip file has virus

Yes the zip file of the SCV5. Again I was told by one of the admin to overwrite my scriptcase folder using the zip file coz I was having troubles generating source codes... It says there were files missing...

I have a screen shot of the detected viruses , It its pointing out to the scriptcase folder...

Yes Scott, please try it ... Im not a technical expert when it comes to removing viruses manually.., I just saw the virus detection through the WIN7 security... I haven't tried installing using the zip file, I just overwrite the sciptcase folder.

The viruses are malwares...

Thanks
      ishey

Comment

Working...
      X