No announcement yet.

SC Developer Directory

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Developer Directory

Is there a directory of SC developers anywhere? I had a prospective client ask me what she would do if something happened to me and she needed modifications done to her SC system. I suppose I could look up some of you here on the forum and contact you individually for your email and address, phone, etc., but if there was a directory I could point her to, that would be better.

There aren't any directory as is. There is a resellers directory, but not all offers outsourcing projects, and just limits to resell licenses.
    To sum to this, obviously, you will refer something with some kind of reputation about SC/development/databases knowledge.

Best way is what you did IMHO.
    - Ask here, to see who answer.
    - Contact with them/him
    - Choose one (if more than one), and do a meeting with your customer to introduce it.

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

There is no directory and besides some resellers who do more than just selling licences (you'll notice the most active users on this forum) I advised SC to start a 'technical partner' program to qualify certain developers. But for now the tips of Giu are valid. There is a forum for this.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development /