Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptcase 7 - API for Front-end :)

Hi,

Scriptcase is mindblowing for backend development. I am very happy with it for far. Currently, the
    application I am developing also has a front-end, and I would like to use some of Scriptcase's functionalities.

Here is how my current project is setup.

/project/admin
    /project/index.php

Basically the admin folder is where the Scriptcase applications (deployment) are hosted. And the index.php file is the
    custom front-end. In the front-end I want to be able to to:

1) Reference the database config file so I can connect to the database and perform queries.
    2) Get the actual uploaded file name. For example, when you upload a file via Scriptcase, the file name is changed
    to sc_#####_originalname.doc. But on the database it is still recorded as originalname.doc. So, I want to be able to
    reference the actual file path/name. How do I do that?

Any ideas?

ad 1: this is not possible afaik as the settings are done by a separate program in production which you need to run first.
    ad 2: it's odd that the filenames are changed. Will look into that, haven't noticed that before. Search here for the posts of 'rr' for this matter, there's a lot to be said about the upload. He's made a great post regarding this.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

mm, couldn't find it that fast, but if you list all the post of rr you should be able to find it.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
      X