Problem with login system integration scriptcase already made ​​in the past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with login system integration scriptcase already made ​​in the past

Hello, I have a website already done and where I want to start applications include scriptcase, how it is structured my private area I would need a control in the execution of a grid or form scriptcase of the following elements:
    user
    password
    user id

my system is developed that such control does so with inclusion in the pages of php files that control if there is an open session to run correctly grid and form scriptcase in my system I should include this control on each page of the application.
    And 'possible?
    Scriptcase is prepared for this?

Thank you all ... are days that I hit my head .....

In principal you can easily create authorized access using scriptcase as you can define three different ways of doing that. It won't be easy to include 'foreign' modules though as the security model is integrated to your scriptcase applications. But if you are creating a new application then you can decide yourself which applications apply to the access rights, which are 'open' etc.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello, I know that you can do with scriptcase an authentication user, but I already have this system and the fact that the session is open:
      user
      password
      user id
      how do I integrate the session that opens into the system at a grid scriptcase?

Comment

please help me to solve the problem?

Comment

You cannot integrate sessions easily if at all. Also you will find challenges integrating you own applications with scriptcase. The way SC does it, is to allow a blank application. That way all works integrated.

Another option is that you call your sc application with url information containing your login data. That way you can intercept this info in the onscriptinit and do your thing there: logging on etc. It will work, but it's not a great solution.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thank you so much for the information, I chose a different solution, I created a new login area with which I am going to protect all applications scriptcase and the user must then log in again to access.
            Not the best but it is safe and functional

Comment

Working...
            X