Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which debugger can be used for SC

Hello,
    I tried Nusphere as debugger for SC but SC is to complex. The debugger is not working.
    Is there any debugger I can use with SC ???
    Any experiance ..... sometimes the internal debugger of SC is to simple ......

Best regards
    Uwe Pfeiffer

You mean that phpEd does not debug the SC application? The only issues I got is on the Zend compiled parts which is logical. But I'm debugging on the deployed files, not in development. I don't want to 'harm' the default Apache. But besides that you could try XDebug.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello Albert,
      thanks for your answer.

Normally I would debug development Source code... before publishing...
      If I debug my code there are no zend encrypted files .. or ??? I do not test SC... but the created Source code.. and this code is free from encryption ..

But nevertheless there must be some settings false .. because I always get the message that the common libraries can't be found.

Because Groning is not so far away from Hamburg I should visit you ..

perhaps you could have a look on my SC .... I would pay for it ...... I can't get Nusphere to Run..... I could give you access to my server with pcvisit and then look what's going wrong.
      Perhaps you can call me with skype uwe_pfeiffer_brokstedt ...

Would be glad to hear from you ...

Perhaps german is no problem for you .. ??

Best regards
      uwe

Comment

Hi Uwe, Perhaps things are changed as I haven't been testing on my latest phpEd version.

I have a subscription for phpEd so I think I need to test first to see how things go here now. No Hamburg is just a few hours away and Skype is always an option. As long as I don't have to write, German isn't an issue for me ;-)

I'm on a short holliday, but as soon as I have the means I will test. My Skype name is aducom-software.
        Albert Drent

Comment

Hello Albert,

first.... enjoy your holidays ...

I have a project with some hundred grids/forms... and sophisticated Source code.
          I now installed the latest version of PHPED ... it's running ... but I often get errors like javascrip errors... and so on.
          PHPED seems to be more difficult than SC itself ....

I have no problems to pay for support ..

If you are back .. please contact me....
          I will sent a skype message to you ....

Cheers
          Uwe

Comment

I agree, the latest versions tend to grow with unusable stuff like support for all kind of frameworks. But I do recognize the javascript errors, they where also in the lower versions. But they never bothered me as I could work around if necessary. But most of the time I write my lib functions in phpEd, test them and then move them to scriptcase. I'll get in touch when i get back.
            Albert Drent

Comment

good holidays.. and a happy new year ..

small projects or simply testing a function is not the problem, but the sophisticated source code of SC is too much fur Nuspere...
              Even grid .. and changing to the edit form is not working in nusphere .. despite javascript links (RUN Buttons) are not working too.

Cheers
              uwe

Comment

xdebug works on a deployed application, I always use that to find the bugs that in the end appear to be from sc.

Comment

Working...
                X